Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girls Of Taobao

Untitled
Untitled
Discovering these good clothes on Taobao *holds on tight to my Christmas savings*.
I love shop staff/models who knows how to pull off their shit so good, you just want to buy and spend, not considering if the clothes would actually look good, practical, or have decent quality to say the least.

I know these ladies are on Instagram and I have yet to find them. The stalking is not yet over!~



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Sometimes I feel more influenced to buy clothing if the model looks awesome in it xD;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment x'3 the same goes with HAIRRR if a girl looks awesomely cute in it, like you ~ i want it to look cute on me too xDD but unfortunately my face looks crap with most things i like = n =

    ReplyDelete