Monday, November 11, 2013

La Petite Yapo On Status Magazine


Topshop sheer tank//New Look cross leggings//Doc Martens boots//Urban Outfitters cross canvas bag//Tattoo choker bought through TaobaoManila//

Wow, truly happy to be on Status Magazine's November issue this year~!!(Pls buy if you're in PH!!!!)
But I think I am more grateful to have met the photographer Louie, who also became my friend!! Louie is a blessing to me, such a humble talented photographer and big big heart.
I will always remember something he told me, about nothing is an accident and everything happens for a reason. Very cliche but his eyes were twinkling with assurance when he told me that. Haha! A precious moment~
Can't help but love people with such youthful hearts. Not exactly naive but you know, people who go the extra mile and believe that tomorrow will always be better.
I would love to surround myself with ppl like Louie so I can become like them!

There's a lot I want to say but to make it short I'm very happy to end my 2013 being in a magazine street snap section for the 2nd time(1st is at Sparkling Magazine last January 2012). I will continue what I love to do bcoz it what drives me to live my life as happy as I can. I still feel like I'm not doing enough but it's a start. And thank you for always being there for me, for this blog!!! Truth be told, I cannot make it without your encouraging words, so please continue to look after me.

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

11 comments: