Saturday, November 9, 2013

SCLERA Lens in SABRETOOTH~




★★ Y E S ★★
~New amazing lens and lonely pimple on my nose~

Ordered these lenses for Halloween but they came late, I'm very happy nonetheless. As much as I want to review them right away, I actually don't have enough knowledge and experience wearing Sclera. So, maybe in the future, yes? All I know is that I'm not supposed to wear them for more than 4hrs. I wish I can wear them on photo shoots or at least can use them for something productive and not just for selcas!


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

21 comments:

  1. Hoy ang ganda!!!!!!!!! Let's shoot plez ;__________;

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah these are super awesome but i always wonder how these lenses could be incorporated into an everyday outfit and how often the buyers actually wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome on ya! :D love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kind of lenses :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a must have~ buy na!!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are ^^, I wish I could justify their magnificence more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont think these are safe for everyday use since they are created for theater and movie fx purposes XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really awesome! I've always liked these types of lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they are super cool and look great on you! :D
    But I'd be so afraid to put them in and removing them from my eyes, haha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. mann!so scary eh!


    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had this on my list for so long~ so glad I was able to buy a pair finally T^T

    ReplyDelete
  12. yea, my first time i was bunch scared too but I have to wear them or my money will go to waste hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh kowaiii! but you suit them .. you make me wanna try them! *,*

    ReplyDelete