Sunday, November 17, 2013

WITCH HATS


As the title suggests. If you have trouble looking for Witch hats then here it is. I've been collecting similar hats too, and I wouldn't mind buying everything here (As if I have money, keke).

So what do you think of these hats?
I've had my beanie craze earlier this year but since I cut my hair short I can't seem to pull them off anymore. Instead, I found these wide-brimmed hats more flattering.. I could be wearing a black simple top, leggings and sac a dos might be too plain but wait till I wear a suiting hat and there you go ^_^

If you are not into high fashion brands, not-so-expensive-but-quality hats, want to keep it low and underground, or wanna support young artists/designers, then I don't see any reason not to cop these. Otherwise, you can search for the infamous Aleksandr Manamis hat(last last season) or Yohji's.

But let's be honest, if 100 bucks too much for you there are other alternatives:
Zara, eBay, and Taobao
These are all I know at the moment. Feel free to add more =^-^=




。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

11 comments:

  1. Hi Yapo!
    those hats are so amazing. I love wide-brimmed hats! especially in black because they can upgrade your look in an instant. It's a bonus on bad hair days too hehe!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only remember seeing those in Cotton On and love them (but bought something else instead): They're great keeping us pale folk out of the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG! Thank you for introducing me to a new brand to love!!!! They're pieces are reasonable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh i want be high fashion haha. but poor forever ~ and how much i lovee these hats, i can prob never ever wear that here = =

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knoww <3 omg i wish i could these hats but god knows i need to improve my spending priorities lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh they have in Cotton On? I might check it out too!
    I heard from a friend Forever21 carries hats like this but i try not to buy anything from there as much as possible >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. More affordable no? I still find them a challenge to save up on tho ;A; i haven't improved financially this year lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont say poor forever haha!!!
    Stay positive and everything you dream of will come to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I have the one in the bottom right-hand corner. It's always getting covered in dog hair other random particles bc of it's material.

    ReplyDelete