Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bangs Withdrawal


Dear diary,
There are days I really want to cut my bangs.. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ I think I've been growing my bangs for 3 months now and it's been a hard challenge for me (#firstworldproblems).
I don't know how long I can do this lol. I never realized how my look is so dependent with my bangs huhu.
(●´ω`●)ゞ Also doesn't help whenever I see Azaz's perfect short short bangs. I don't even know why I want to grow them anymore hahahaha. (actually because of the very cute 阿熊).

*SIGH* what worries me is that maybe after all the months I would discover that I don't like it or it doesn't suit me or I can't pull it off. I guess Im not as adventurous with looks unlike before..

The world has a lot of problems and here I am with my childish complaining (▰˘︹˘▰)

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

9 comments:

  1. I don't have the patience to grow my bangs out. I know how you feel. But still, you look great what ever you do with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaaaat your face suits anything trust me! xD i lovee your face WITH and without bangs xDD because you have that cute roundish manga face that suits ANY crazy hair style!
    and i srsly have to add this even tho it has nothing to do with your hair, personally i think you are also one of the less people that rocks a septum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a fringe for almost 5 years, I think its time for me to grow it out too! If you find that it doesn't suit you, it's always easy to snip it away than to grow it out and seriously, you look amazing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm growing out my bangs now (or going to get them cut again in a different style) since I just bought the clip in bangs from my recent Taobao order. My mom always says a big forehead is good? XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your patience! Keep going~~ anyway you can easily cut them back to bangs if you don't like 'em! Btw, I'm back in Manila if you're still keen to meet up ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura! Until when will you be staying? I really want to meet you ;A; my hands are full till the 3rd week (Christmas is a busy month for family reunions)..


    please text me if youre not busy! 09151943053


    (i cut my bangs last night lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayay~ I'll be here until mid-Feb so after Christmas should be fine :)
    I haven't bought a sim card yet but should be getting one this week so I'll text you then!


    Haha no worries, you can pull off both equally well. It's a hard struggle to grow them out XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the same problems! I used to have bang 2 or 3 times, but every time I let them grow and after one year I cut them again. But this time I will be patient (︶ω︶)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your short hair. :) I've always kept my hair short for over 5 years now but I'm completely letting it grow again. And I had the same issues too cuz I love bangs xD I just eventually just ignore it, and not over think about it (it was hard not to get the scissors and trim it!)

    ReplyDelete