Tuesday, December 31, 2013

★★Goodbye 2013★★


I still can't process the fact that 2013 is ending in a matter of hours~ what a crazy year this is. Im so thankful for everything even with the bad things. I'm glad 2013 will be over come 2014! There's a lot of financial struggle this year, wasn't able to buy a new laptop lol bec I obv prioritized my black wardrobe haha. Let's change that this coming year. Get better with setting priorities and be more mature with spending.. Also get back to fitness, for a year I've been watching my calorie intake but slack on exercise, something I also want to change.

Last but not the least, thank you for everyone who shared this year with me.. Who witnessed my changes and supported me no matter what. My blogging was up and down but you guys are still here.. Taking your time to give shit about this little blog.. To my sponsors this year, wow I hope I didn't let you guys down, I'm truly honored and happy~ THANK YOU.
I give you all my warmest virtual HUGS&KISSES. Now, kampai for 2014!!


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Years!
    I will always be a follower of yours and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Yapo! (๑´ㅂ`๑) I think I need to prioritize better too (^~^).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're able to buy a new laptop this upcoming year then :p Let's make 2014 a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and all the best for 2014! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natassha~ Happy New Year to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This means so much, thank you dear <3 Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, let's grow together!! Cheers for more prioritized Jun&Yapo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I hope so too!!
    Damn right let's make it another memorable one <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Happy new year to you as well! May this be another year of great things and surprises for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been reading your blog for a while and it's my first time commenting! Happy new year, have a great year ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year, Zah!! And thanks for being in touch with me ^_^ I wish only the best for you this 2014!

    ReplyDelete