Monday, December 9, 2013

MACABRE GADGETS


"Macabre Gadgets is inspired by the infernal aesthetics of the dark side, which is inherent by the worldview of mankind at all times, epochs and styles, from the early Middle Ages to the progressive postmodernism."

One can only marvel at the evident craftsmanship each and every piece exhibits. As a huge Middle-Earth fan, I've taken a great liking to everything that will transport or remind me of that place. I guess this is why I fell so in love with Macabre Gadget's collection and continue to root for their future pieces.
M A C A B R E  G A D G E T S
Website, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram
View images in full resolution on my Flickr.
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

20 comments:

  1. those stuff are all so damn expensive! O__O

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were kind enough to send me 3 rings to try. i appreciate it very much T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can order on their Facebook ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. all hail Queen of the dark <3 love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I'll most likely buy some rings from Macabre Gadgets (looks awesome!) I wish they sold spiral earrings cuz I'm currently stretching my ears (8g!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started using it today! Mine is lauracore (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete