Saturday, March 15, 2014

A MUSE FOR BONES


When Paul told me he wanted to get me to model his accessories, i didn't know what to do. To refuse such an offer is out of the question (and ridiculous) because hello, OS!!! BUT HELL, was I freaking out. Aside from the thrilling experience I had (walking around Ayala Avenue rocking so much OS), I also treasure the conversations we had. I wish there would be a next time!!! I met new friend, Paolo, wow so kind and proper haha I am ashamed of myself and behavior lololol.

If you follow me on Dayre, you'd know that Im a lot under the weather.. I poured out the negativity on my head and rereading it really makes me feel sorry and disappointed about myself haha. However talking to Paul, AJ and Paolo kind of lifted up my spirits again. We had discussions and a lot of sharing of opinions about stuff which is great and so deep. It was very intimate and amazing. And to me that is the most valuable thing I gained that day.


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

7 comments:

  1. Your pictures are AMAZING. You're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modeling for OS, that's insane! Congrats, so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve it! everyone knows how much you love OS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the PERFECT model for OS! I am so happy for you :D :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Yaptus! Shots look awesome. You look amazing as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. asjahjsha SO FRICKING AWESOME! what can i say? you deserve the best, especially such an awesome opportunity like tihs!! you rocked this photoshoot, you should def be a alternative model or something, your face and style just perfectly suits for it!


    and ahh did you also get to keep some of the assecoiries? * ^*

    ReplyDelete
  7. These accessories look so grunge and awesome~

    ReplyDelete