Friday, September 19, 2014

Bye Bye Sclera


I'm not a dress person, but the right pieces can make me one. On the rack it looks super girly,not something I would wear. But when I tried it on I know I'll have to take it home! I think I only have 3 dresses that I am comfortable wearing for whatever occasions that may come but it's starting to get repetitive! And my friends starting to notice too lol.

Also, wearing my sclera lenses for the last time. Normally they last 6 months but I've stretched its use to 10 months. So I really have to dispose them now T.T
Which is sad because I really like them and I don't feel like I've maximize their use.. Maybe I'll buy another one but lol 100$ isn't so easy to save specially when I still have tons on my to-buy list.
So yeah I dedicate this post to my parting sclera lenses. I wuv you~

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

15 comments:

  1. Nuuuuuuuu! Bye bye scleras! ; n ;

    Also, that's an awesome dress! :D Fits your personality, din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww goodbye to your scleras! You could really pull them off, you know. I wish there are scleras that could last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaww ; ; goodbye scleras, the looked really good on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh that dress is soooo gorgeous * 3* and ah i know how you feel about saying goodbye to pretty scelera's ; 3; 6 months is just too short Ox luckily i still get them sponsored though o__o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the sclera on you . I hope you buy another pair because I find that add a little something something to your outfit posts and selcas .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Can I just ask, where did you buy your dress? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see if I get them sponsored lol but if not I guess I really have to save up XD
    Thanks Yumie for dropping by :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaah daamn, I wish I can get sponsored too =.= I love your variety of scleras tho.. they really suit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly haha, the price is way out of my league but i'll see what I can do T.T Thank you ma cherie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks hun, it's been a month now since I threw them.. I miss it.. Im working on a photo set for a jewelry, I badly wish I still have my scleras with me. :'/

    ReplyDelete
  11. In a perfect world, scleras will last for a life time lol
    There is however eyeball tattoo if Im really willing to close the gap of me having my eyeballs all black lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe thank you Faiye :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see.. but np, you're beautiful always, with and without scleras <3 so lucky girl! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimberly De CastroJan 4, 2015, 9:22:00 AM

    Hi Yaptus! Off topic, what lipstick are you using here?

    ReplyDelete