Saturday, September 27, 2014

DUTDUTAN 2014


[IMAGE HEAVY]I didn't have any plans to go this year's Dutdutan until Illich decided to have me filling in for him as a social media marketing manager for Von Dutch PH. I have let him down so many times before that this is the least I could do and so I agreed. My experience this year is way more enjoyable than what I have anticipated. Haha! So prepare for a heavy photo post. You have been warned!



Our booth is the best hahaha! Check out these hot wheels, eh!! So amazing! But you really have to be almost lying down to drive these beasts~ Not so convenient for hobbit-like height as Yapo.
Ok ok maybe these next photos are basically just me taking selfies with my fave people on the event!

So there you have it guys. My Dutdutan 2014 (1st day) experience! I had a really lot of fun and all of this won't be possible if Illich didn't called up on me the night before LOL. So if you have time to spare please head on to Von Dutch PH facebook page and give us your like! Because why not!!! Facebook's gonna be obsolete on of these near futures anyway haha~ P.S. Thank you Nuzumi for letting me grab some of your photos eheheh!

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

11 comments:

  1. OMG It's totally COOL! *O* I would like to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is! Do you guys have tattoo expos on your country as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you will be popular here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they make several in different states of the country, but I never go because I always integer too late, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks for the credit Yapo! Love yer blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh doesn't it make you want a tattoo as well? especially being there and all * ^* beautiful and unique people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nuzumiiiiiii so glad to have you here! Wish we'll cross paths again T^T I admire your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My experience at Brussels Tattoo Con is still the best for me! and yes!! I was thissss close to getting myself tatted but I have yet to find a design im willing to commit to forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can u be my model? wud like to invite u in a photoshoot but do not have money to pay for ur tf. haha. srsly, i wud love to have a photo sesh wit u! let me know if its possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woaaaaaa that awesomepawsome sure sure sure sure!!! lets talk about it on FB or email or something!!

    ReplyDelete