Thursday, September 11, 2014

FreshLight in Clear Ash

I will be leaving for a trip tomorrow, and I thought it's about time to dye my canvass blonde hair into something. My friend Maya recommended that I try Freshlight's Clear Ash shade. So yesterday after a shoot, I decided to drop by SM Southmall and get a box.


I then later realized that it was one of those popular Japanese Hairdye brands that I've been coming across on a lot of blogger reviews. The writings on the box is in Thai (..and a few english here and there)but if you've been dyeing your hair for a long time, it would be pretty easy to figure on which is which.Inside the box is developer, hair colorant, after color treatment conditioner, gloves, comb bottle cap, and manual for first time users. The box also have this cut out part where it can serve as a bottle stand. Okay, here are the pictures after I finished applying the dye.

The cream initially looked pink, but when applied, it immediately turns into silver then dark grey with purple hue (above photo). I was actually hoping for a darker ash shade but judging by the color, I don't think it's possible. The after picture is just as expected.. Depending on the lighting, my hair color is pastel purple or grey..

I am very happy with the outcome.. Although the only con I could say is, the serving amount is too limited. Don't hesitate to grab another box if you have longer hair than me.. This is to ensure that you can cover all your hair.. I have short hair + undercut but a whole box is just right amount for my head.

Schwarzkopf FreshLight hair dyes are available on any SM Department Store Malls for 530php/box
Freaking expensive, so if you know other alternatives for an ash/grey colorant, feel free to share them with me!


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

22 comments:

  1. Your hair is literally perfect, never tried this brand but it looks like it's worth the money :O

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god ; ; now I love ore your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful color! I think the color looks nicer in your hair than in the box :D

    http://hakuchuu.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash hair fits you sooooooooooo well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really liked it too! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I just got back from a beach vacation and my hair is back to blonde LOL TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super like it too but i'll try to experiment and get darker silver ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, but that's because the blythe was brown based while mine was blonde :O thank you dear so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im planning to get it darker so it'll stay more on my hair. it fades so quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww i'm sure it still looks fab though :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgashhh i thought it would turn out light brown or somethingg * ^* this is even more awesome!! grey hair looks awesome on you ~ jeez i still need to dye mine xD but since i have painful eczema on my head, it's impossible for now = =
    sorry for the gross details.. but meh, i'm even more eager now!!
    you look the best Yapo hehe ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg wow that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chicosci <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice color!

    i like ur blog ♥

    BLOG ♥ YUROSE

    ReplyDelete