Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DOPAMINE NAILS


This week's been good to me! My most awaited parcel came bearing my Macabre Gadget rings and they are oh-so-sex! So hopefully you guys watch out for my post about it. Anyway, as a preparation, I got my nails did last Monday at Dashing Diva located inside Beauty Bar ATC. This is my first time to experience nail extension!! I KNOW RIGHT! GASP! It's so pretty! I didn't know that nails can boost up self worth and confidence by 1000x! HAHA!
I look at my nails and feel like a beautiful creature who deserves to be praised every minute XD But all kidding aside, I really feel great and wonder why I thought of doing this only now?!?


DASHING DIVA ATC BRANCH

Hello, Nikki!! She pampered my ugly nails to perfection for 2hrs! Can I also mention her make up's totally on point!! I'm glad she was the one who 'de-virginized' me lolol. I also appreciate that she doesn't ask a lot of personal questions. I know some clients love to talk about themselves when they go to salon, but not me. I get nervous when asked like what I do in life etc lol totally different from my waxing salon experience haha.

Ok now so for the real talk, for first timers like me I know the price can be really shocking. I paid like P800 for Virtual Nails (soft gel extensions) + P350 for manicure + P50 top coat polish, all in all that's P1,200 Like wtf!
B U T guess what, it is every penny worth it. I know, it's not convincing enough but that's because I think you really need to feel the bliss of having pretty perfect nails. I didn't really expect to get so much self confidence with this.

Look at my nails. I am Beyonce right now. And no amount of diet or exercise or looking thin can give me that instant dopamine.

Also, naturally I canvassed around ATC where to get the cheapest deal w/o sacrificing quality and Dashing Diva came top of my list. Others cost even more. At CANS, it cost P1,400 to get a SHORT gel nail extensions. I remember in Brussels, it cost minimum 40euro, that's about P2,000 php at that time. So price wise P1,200 is cheap.

Ok this isn't sponsored post obviously. I'm just really happy with the results I got so I thought I'd share em' to you guys! If you're interested, you can inquire and reach them at
842-8351 or like Beauty Bar on Facebook 

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

23 comments:

  1. Holy cow I am jealous. Where I live in California (not even a big city) it costs about 40-50 USD for gel nails, I haven't been able to afford a set in a long time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the price that has always hindered me to try gel nails. I'm happy to stumble upon Dashing Diva. It's still a bit too much for my lifestyle but at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P1200 for gel nails is mad good! O_O
    Oh and I agree with nails being instant dopamine hahaha ABSOLUTELY

    ReplyDelete
  4. my eyes has been opened! Gel nails are highly addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome. I wanted to get nail extensions for a long time na. But work. Huhuhuu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. them they look gorgeous for sure! ah i want gel nails now too hehehe, And ah how long do they last actually? i mean like can you peal them off right away? or are they permanent? xD If i try to put on fake nails here, they are tearing off so easily o.o"

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can get extensions that are not too long! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. they last for about 3-4 weeks. They cant be peeled tho and dont try to unless you gained enough research on them cuz it might harm your original nails. :O


    You should try it bb, it'll be so good on your concept photoshoots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're nails look so fantastic! Next time I'm in Philippines I'll check that place out :D You're nails make you look a 1000x awesome!

    I got a septum, stretch ears (8g), and recently I got my tongue pierce (tongue still swollen lol) Is piercing popular in the Philippines?

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you :)
    yes, piercings are quite known around Philippines. We do held tattoo conventions here and a lot of artists are also piercing experts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nails look awesome :) I remember when I used to get acrylic nails & I always used to get them black & claw life as well :D they really suite your sense of style :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on losing fake nail virginity~~ (I have yet to lose mine lol). Even though it's just a simple black, it's perfect! the length, shape and high shine just brings it all together.
    *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Ella :D
    Yes, I've been doing pointy nails for 2yrs now, but I can say this is the longest and most impressive I got :)))


    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha wow I cant believe you havent also tried fake nails? XD this is so right up your alley! it would be interesting to see you rocking gel nails as well. You're gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *O* Loving your nails! I always wanted to have my nails like yours ahahah but i'm too bussy... One day i will go to do the same T u T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you :D
    you should, im pretty sure you're gonna fall in love with yourself too hahah !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. * u * pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay! Im so new to this, id love to see what yours will be <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your nails, I am obsessed! Used to always get my nails that long and pointy, but been slacking a bit for the past year. Looking at how good yours look makes me want to go get mine done as well! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. where is this located in ATC? *v*

    ReplyDelete