Thursday, October 23, 2014

Macabre Gadgets FW2014

macabregadgetsxyaptus
I’m very glad to present Feral by Macabre Gadgets. This is my 2nd time working with them and am truly thankful for their faith in my blog. For those of you who haven’t crossed paths with them here is the introduction:

Macabre Gadgets is inspired by the infernal aesthetics of the dark side, which is inherent by the world view of mankind at all times, epochs and styles, from the early Middle Ages to progressive postmodernism.
The Macabre mood of jewels is embodied by cutting-edge and traditional jewelry execution techniques and materials: pressed coral, pressed bone, industrial polymer plastic and inlaid precious & semi-precious stones, pearls and metals.
All gadgets are handmade.

Here are the three pieces I chose from their FW 2014:

Feral by Macabre GadgetsFeral by Macabre GadgetsFeral by Macabre GadgetsFeral by Macabre Gadgets
Hmmm I should really work on my self control everytime I receive something from Macabre Gadgets and save myself from embarrassment at the post office. Can you really blame me though? I consistently fall in love with every new collection and it is almost so painful to choose just three. And yet here I am. Barely alive and holding on for more.
I would wear them all at once if my fingers aren't so short and small (Actually I do wear em all at once just coz hell why not! But ofc stubby fingers cannot move so freely lol)
If you enjoy having unique pieces of jewelry that takes you away from reality, you can thank me for introducing you to Macabre Gadgets.
Feral by Macabre GadgetsFeral by Macabre GadgetsFeral by Macabre Gadgets
View the whole set click here.
Website, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

12 comments:

  1. Damn i love the pictures you made for this jewelry!! Just simply artistic and beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR NAILS luv luv luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so great! I think you're perfect for Macabre Gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenn! I tried my best XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaah this makes me happy so much thank you T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I don't blame you for post office excitement, their stuff is mad cool - especially the middle ring (*__*) and like everyone else in the comments above, I think this brand really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god *o* cool accesories!
    I love how beautiful you are <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY OH MY SO SO PERF SO WONDERFUL. ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow so pretty!! i like the middle on the best! so much delicate detailing *-* your modelling photos are on point~ lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, love everything, the bob cut really suits your look :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanna buy from this brand because of you ;_;
    (it looks great!!)

    ReplyDelete