Thursday, November 13, 2014

黑色开衫

Rediscovered my cardigan that has been sleeping on my closet for a year now since I bought it! I don't know but I didn't like how it sat with my shoulder before but I sort of like it now??? It's getting a bit colder and gloomy over here, I guess even a tropical country like Philippines can be affected by shorter days and longer nights! (We don't have time saving tho hehe). I can say it's a bit chillier at nights as well and that's always a good news.


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that cardigan? It's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do to be cool and beautiful?

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice! You should use it more often, but our weather's quite bipolar, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete