Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cheap Monday Sweater


I know I've posted a lot of pics wearing this but I thought I'd mention it here as well.. I've been living inside this summer sweater for months now cuz it's conveniently oversize and I'm really digging the ragged look! Honestly this is one of my best buys this 2014 and I got it for a really unbelievable deal hehe. I wish I have more of clothes like this because knitwear is still unexplored territory to me or at least on my current wardrobe.

Oh dear, I miss writing short posts like this it feels more personal and unconstricted.
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

8 comments:

  1. Emi Doll (恵美)Nov 16, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

    You look s CUTE ^^

    The sweater is very cool, gothic and looks cosy !!

    Thanks for sharing.

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sooooo adorable! In a dark way~ If that even makes sense~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look so pretty with black clothing because of your white hair and pale skin <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love Cheap Monday, I always buy their jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buy! Haha I don't blame you for living in it, it's such a wearable piece!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh that sweater is so nice!! i've never bought any Cheap Monday clothes, the Australian prices make me weep :'( haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I wanted to tell you that I have been following you for year - even since you were a gyaru. My style kind of grew up with yours, since you are a big inspiration to me. I just love your looks, your style, and you seem really nice. I love reading your blogs and I hope you will be writing for years!


    TheBlackWaterfall@blogspot

    ReplyDelete