Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blacks Golds Silvers And Bones


Brown beret, A’postrophe// Black top, Topshop// Black long sleeve dress (worn as an outer layer), Thrifted// Crucifix choker, OS ACCESSORIES// Black ankle boots, Online Avenue//Studded leather hip bag, Urban Outfitters//

[Sponsored Post] I forgot when was the last time I blogged about my outfit here! Lately my outlet for my fits are all in Instagram. I don’t know why ~.~ I guess it’s easier to engage ppl in that platform so I’m more motivated to post there (?). However, this blog should be where all the happening is documented. So give me a chance to work more on that!


For the meantime, here is something I wore today. It’s very KERAish compared to what I usually wear but I’m slowly running out of clothes and therefore have to be flexible. (I later on wore stockings but I already took photos, so... lol)

I’d like to highlight this post with these new platform shoes I received from Online Avenue through EtailPR (thank you guys!). I am still in a closet crisis after moving here, I cannot stress that enough everytime I mention something about my outfits haha! So I’m truly glad there are a lot of online shops based in UK that offer quality products with very affordable price! These shoes only cost 20pounds! Surprisingly light weight but with a sturdy platform heels. Me and my mom will be sharing this pair lol

Online Avenue has all sorts of trendy shoes on their shop, I’m sure you can find something you like and you don’t even have to worry so much about if they’re expensive or what. They generally sell huge selection of platform shoes for women, platform boots and platform sandals. And that’s just tip of the iceberg!


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

14 comments:

  1. Nice outfit as always!! I always wanted boots like that with the cut outs, it reminds me of Jeffrey Campbell's Coltrane boots (obviously both still very different to each other). And 20 pounds isn't that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are so cool and you're gorgeous ♡ I had to follow tyour blog 'cause you're amazing ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, they look different still but the resemblance is undeniable.
    Thank you bb!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. *u* waaaaa thank you!! Welcome to my humble bloooog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ate Yaptus, sorry if I call you yaptus cause idk your true name lol. I'm your no.1 stalker , i'm always visiting your instagram,faceboook and also twitter hahahahaha... And one more i love your outfits and your piercing hehe and your make up giiizzzz , honestly youre so cute hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol my nickname is Yapo ^_^ haha thank you Nhoella <3 This is too sweet. Im honored :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful and you paired it well with great clothes. This outfit is one of my fave Yaptus outfits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are amazing! It must be so hard to coordinate outfits after a move but you always look so great! kudos to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Krista, your comments are always appreciated so much hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aye, i am still having a hard time. But I'm growing my closet slowly. Now I have the perfect excuse to go shopping! But im currently unemployed haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your style, you're so beautiful!
    And your shoes are pretty too *-* I love platform shoes

    ReplyDelete