Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Demonia Stomp 08 Platform Shoes



HELLO~! First kill of the year, Demonia Stomp 08! One of the perks being here in UK is that everyone ships here! So I'm very delighted to finally get these babies after years and years of complaining about the price conversion in peso + shipping fee to Manila. I was so happy I even managed to make an unboxing(and quick review) video for it, lol can you imagine?

Haha. If you watch it you will have to excuse my english omg. When Im talking I don't realize I eat my words?? And sometimes I couldn't find the right words my tongue will revert to tagalog. IM SORREHH.

Anyway back to the shoes,
I bought it at Alternative-Footwear.co.uk, I found this site through Demonia's old homepage, turns out they relocated to the said online store. It's like a one stop shop for your goth fashion needs. Little Yapo circa 2007 would be so proud of me now~ gurl dont worry I got you.



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

12 comments:

  1. Such awesome shoes! They suit you really well :D


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. VIIVI V▲NESS▲ R.Jan 7, 2015, 8:47:00 PM

    the shoes look amazing on you!♡ i always thought demonia only made those super gothic shoes but it seems i was wrong hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci Viivi!! Normally Demonia do cater to goths by producing heavily buckled platform boots but im glad they also have simpler ones that I can incorporate to my not-so-goth but all black wardrobe :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had taken better pics lol but thank you <3 I am inlove with them~ I cant wait to have somewhere to go to road test them hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. "actually i already opened it but i put it back in the box to show you guys" hahaha so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha i look bored but that's because ive lost count how many times i recorded myself saying the same thing lol. Thank you it means the world to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahahahaha! thank you bb!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea adorbs cos it looks so good on you! I can never rock this hair style~ (≧∇≦)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been awhile to see ya in vid :-)

    Nice shoes.. hope i can wear those kind of style but im way so tall T_T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! Whish they went up to my size...

    ReplyDelete