Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Instagram Favorites


Gone are the days where I used to make photo collages out of Kera every month for style inspirations. I don’t exactly read magazines anymore either. So you can only imagine how much I rely on Instagram to get inspired. I honestly think IG is better than magazines though cause you get to study ones lifestyle, how they evolve and basically a deeper meaning not just how they dress but their drive behind it. Observing other people’s aesthetic is fun and something I enjoy doing (since I have a lot of free time on my hand orz). Click on their photos to check out their ig feed~



I have a lot of favorite people and putting them here in one post would be ridiculous. So maybe I’ll do this as a monthly thing. Do you have instagram favorites? Who and why! Let’s exchange inspirations and grow together :3



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

10 comments:

  1. I really like the pictures of 1wantang and jendang__ thank you for sharing! And you should do it as a monthly thing :3

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really pretty photos. I think I'll follow some of those people asap.
    Doing this monthly is such a great idea! :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you found something interesting!! I'd be interested to know who are your favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kaori! Im glad you liked some of the people I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice! I wish I had good fashion sense like these people ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think so too! I always look forward to their posts~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems like you really love the monotone mood.love it too! gives me calm yet mysteriously beautiful !^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really do :3 ive been following these ppl for years now and its amazing how i never get tired of their style ;;


    I'll try to throw more variety on next month's picks~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Currently my favourite users on instagram are:
    -dam0ng
    -yurie__a
    -rinco1023



    Totally agree about instagram being an inspiration now! I follow a lot of Japanese magazine models on there as well as twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i checked them all out, they are so cute! And I totally understand why they're so influential <3

    ReplyDelete