Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monotone Lines


Alas, my first purchase from ASOS. It’s a black jumper with grid details~ I think they took this idea from American Apparel? With matching tennis skirt? I really like the combination even if it was overplayed again and again on IG (at least on the people I follow).
They were on sale for 16 quids and are originally meant be worn by men although jumpers I think is pretty much unisex haha.

I bought size S and thought it would be a bit loose on me, I’m rather small and we’re talking of menswear here but I find the fit just right when it came.. So I wished I got a medium instead but I’m too lazy to return them so never mind~

I also got myself a snood for 4 pounds that I only avail so I can get free shipping ahaha~ I wish I could shop more but I'm scared to make unnecessary splurges. But yeah, for sure this isn't the last time I'll cop from Asos~

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

14 comments:

  1. You look great! c:

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaah thank you~
    also thanks for following my small blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute :) i also like the grid design even if it is a little overrated haha! i saw a matching two piece top and skirt set with a grid design on it and super want <3
    i bought a mens jumper in small once and it was surprisingly tight fitting, i guess men sizes are starting to shrink a little.. or im just getting fat :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know that matching top and skirt~ I want it too but i only saw it in navy color :3
    men are getting petite these days too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this kind of outfit-the style and the color.It matches the reality of fashion:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your style! Very simple yet edgy.

    Definitely a new follower of yours :)

    stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *u* so kind Vivin, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's kinda cold for my legs tho, maybe i get to really wear this on spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im always grateful, thank you Sami!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me and my blog is so happy to have you! Thank you so much~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this coord is so on point! you look so cool + edgy (´,,•ω•,,`)

    ReplyDelete