Friday, February 27, 2015

Unilluminated


[Sponsored Post]Thanks to everyone who helped me back on my Sheinside collage post!! I managed to get approval from them and sent me two clothing to show you guys. But I haven’t received the other one yet so let’s just start with this one.

Quilted Black Leather Coat | SheInside
I chose this because I terribly lack outers for Winter and I’d like to apologize for the white specks on the photo lol i wear so much black that dusts in the mirror are showing up sharply XD
I got size medium so that I can layer inside, since I get cold very easily. And it's proper decent quality, although if I got to see this at a physical store first, I'll have second thoughts because of leather quality on sleeves and its awkward fit on my shoulders. Other than that it’s warm for the material, I really adore the length and volume it gives my figure.
Shipping duration is also good, took about two weeks.


00





。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

11 comments:

  1. I love this coat~ It's nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, the coat looks super comfortable and cool as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that style of coat! You look so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh thank you.. i do like to feel cocooned inside large coats :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat suits you so well~ I love your hair btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice! i've been eyeing this coat and like many other coats on sheinside hahaha! congrats on being approved haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wont be possible w/o your help <3 <3
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay thank you Catherine!!! *u*

    ReplyDelete