Thursday, February 12, 2015

Winter Memories [LLSIF]


There is a deep need for me to blog about this because twitter no longer suffice to vent out how happy I am. Lol actually it’s no big deal, I’m just over dramatizing everything.

I recently made a comeback playing LLSIF (Love Live School Idol Festival) around december last year. I used to own a lvl70ish account on my iPhone but I sold it and forgot to transfer my data so I have yet to start from scratch. again.

When I joined there was a MakiNico event going on but I’m too low level to participate so it was very upsetting for me because Nico is my waifu and I really want to get a SR or UR Nico asap to lead my army of idols.

So when I heard there will be another event for Rin-chan this time I checked my level (43 at that time) and decided that I need to get this SR Rin because she’s on my top 3 favorites! Nico on first, Hanayo 2nd and finally Rin 3rd haha~ I don’t really care much for the members but these three.


Ok ok I will admit, a lot of love gems have been sacrificed… Purchases have been made… (I am a slave to SIF after all) but it was worth it and I was truly resolved.. Ride or die baby I’m going to war with the other Rin-chan hardcore fanatics..
I joined the Score Match ranking and my mission was simple, to arrive at tier 2 (rank 400-2000). Day and night I have fought for my right to win. It is good that I started building up my event points since day one. If there is something I learned about Score Match, headstarts will really get you to places. Even a low level me was able to get ahead of 80,000ish players participating the event. But then ok I had love gems refill..but ok that’s not my point LOL.

Arriving at tier2 wasn’t the problem, but staying inside is. Players always beat me out, I was even so scared to sleep for long because whenever I wake up I’m miles away from the tier. I’ll squeeze my way in again and the process was on loop for a couple of days.

But alas hardwork pays off and I managed to stay inside till the last hours. I got my reward and I’m truly crying haha. I’ve never joined a score match before so this is such a great experience for me. I don’t think I’ll be participating on the next event though as I need to recuperate my health LOL
I got the shining shimmering Rin-chan and kawaii Nagi Shiraki.


Along the way I was able to Full Combo some songs (hard mode only)! There is always a sense of achievement whenever I’m able to do this haha. I wasn’t able to screenshot the rest but these were just right before the event ended





TLDR; There is no tldr please read the story of my calvary and sing songs for me as I lay dying.




。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

17 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of LL game, I'm so happy you're a fan too ahah! I got of course Rin with this event, unfortunetely I hadn't enough time to get the idolized one but I'm happy anyway TuT I'm so curious to see who will be the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy! ;A; so glad to see bloggers who play love live too! if it's not too much to ask I'd like to add you on my friends!
    Do you have a favorite girl from muse?


    I'm excited with the next event too.. I will try to participate if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure *v* my id is 520265458! My favorite is Nozomi, but I also like Nico and Umi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute ;A; I neeeed this game.

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. huuuuu lvl98!! *bows down* senpaiiiiiiii T^T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember downloading this game awhile back and I didn't really understand the concept of it.. xD I finished watching the anime not too long ago though and I want to play it again but curse my phone has no memory left! T^T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so you're from Manila?So I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never get this app to work :'(


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  9. This game looks sooo cute. I really need to download it XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got into the game first before deciding to watch the anime, and when i finally did i only got more addicted and motivated to play it, since i was able to know their personalities wahaha. kudos to their producer cuz their marketing strategy is really good T^T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, i hail from Manila!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. its kinda buggy to some phones, yes ~.~ i hope they address this issue though cuz it's a really nice game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol i have a different problem while playing, i get bugs! even when I tap at the right time, sometimes it just won't register T.T i get a MISS or BAD wtf. and it ruins the whole combo~


    I get DC too when playing i think their servers are really busy on events!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That you should! :) I hope you will love it Kaori~

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahaha actually i enjoy answering comments now than before~ I used to be so lazy blogging but recently ive been blogging about topics I really like and care about so it gives me more enthusiasm :3


    You should try to play this game too if you're not busy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. 不思議ちゃんFeb 27, 2015, 10:29:00 AM

    This game is forever the devil hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. aye, no doubt about that! XD

    ReplyDelete