Friday, March 13, 2015

Camden Town


[IMG HEAVY] Heard so much about this place from Shoushi (@we_can_do_anything) like most of his stay here he spent roaming around Camden Town, and now I know why! This place is so rich with amazing culture. And it's really big I think a day is not enough if you really want to immerse yourself. I'm not sure if I should put it this way but it's the Harajuku of London. Here are some photos I managed to take while going around, this is just the entrance or nearest to the tube station but the whole street stretches like an avenue long. I NEED to come back there and browse peacefully.



All around the world the goths have New Rocks crisis and here in Camden they are displayed like different flavors of Bubble Milktea LOL so unfair right. Not only that they also have crazy amount of creepers, platform creepers, Dr. Martens, Buffalo platforms. I mean, most of the time I can only browse them online but wow tell me how not to be overwhelmed?!?


They also have this warehouse size Urban Outfitters store there and American Apparel. The only thing I can avail is mirror selfies LOL

Camden Town is easily one of my favorite places here and I love the amazing atmosphere not only by the shops but also the people who go there. My feet are tired but I won't have it any other way! I'll definitely let you guys know when I come back there or make a haul or something. Thanks for reading!
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, stores seem very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit looks like boots heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to fly to London now T__T love so much all the pics, this place looks so beautiful and full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camden's great!

    Visit me too! www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed! thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. boots hell for broke girl like me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to London :D
    Glad you like the pics, not the best angles but I tried XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those stores and all those New Rock boots! I definitely need to go to Camden Town some day! ; u ;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please do, you won't be disappointed I promise XD it's crazy diverse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos! I went there a few weeks ago, but it was freezing so I didn't have the chance to stay for long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool place! I wish I'd live in London T-T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool photos. I usually only see photos of Camden in really bright colours. You made it look rather dark, which I never saw referring to Camden Market. Really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree it was still a bit cold when i went there plus i was 60% tired already. I want to visit again maybe summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you! London's so nice and the people are very kind and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wahaha its because of my favorite filter on vscocam. But tbh camden town didnt strike me as 'colorful' probably because of the gloomy weather.
    I became conscious so i googled other camden town pictures and you're right, they are colorful XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Camden Town seems pretty interesting! :) I like your pictures~
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing pictures! i have been there before :) i am so jealous of you, you are so pretty ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved to visit Camden Town too... it's funny how similar our tastes are in some ways though our blogs look so differently, haha
    I really want to visit London again, now when I see this...
    I still remember how a guy tried to sell drugs to us on a bridge in Camden Town but I guess that is the only weird story, where I didn't feel well being where I was, that I can tell about this place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg it looks amazing!!!! *^* seems like the best place to go shopping just dangling all these goodies right in front of you, so tempting!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks really amazing place and I would like to visit there too 'cause I have heard so much good about it from my friend.
    Your pictures looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. waaaa its just the angle haha the other photos i look derp af :)) but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg T^T im sorry you have to experience that!
    But I guess it made your visit more unique?
    Let me know when you visit london again ok? :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yea that's true ahah I want to come back for the 2nd hand docs I saw. Maybe when I saved up money or after buying a replacement phone. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! You wont regret visiting Camden Town.. im sure you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We just laughed it off... but it would have been really creepy if I was alone. So it was OK-ish...?
    I will, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete