Thursday, March 19, 2015

Coruscate

[Sponsored Post]
Flared Skirt | SheInside
At the beginning I wasn’t sure if I made the right choice to pick this skirt haha because the model pulled it off in a really different style that is far from what I’d wear. I gave it a go anyway because of how voluminous the skirt looks. And for me, silhouette and texture is everything. I mean mostly I wear black so the combination of materials and silhouette will be the center of attention. Did I make sense? lol.
When I received this skirt I immediately love it, the way this skirt flared is quite perfect and something I can incorporate to my style! The material is pretty thick too so it’s comfy for Spring weather. The only con I can say is that I got it in a size wee small for me >,< If you’re planning to order the same then I’d recommend to size up! Other than that you’ll probably see me wearing this skirt more here on my blog.


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

18 comments:

  1. Awww~It looks sooo good on you! You pull it off so well! <3 And I really like the 2nd outfit! All black outfits are usually my faves :3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a skirt like that lying around, but haven't worn it yet. I'll have to challenge myself to wear it sooon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice on you, specially in the second outfit <3 I would never be able to make a long skirt look that fashionable haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so much this skirt on you ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cool on you and you have such a good hand to create super cool outfits with it. I guess I wouldn't be so lucky.
    Especially because I usually keep my hands off long skirts, fearing they would make me appear even smaller than I am already hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please stop looking good in everything you wear! D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look always so cool owo~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you~ eheh I think I couldve shown off the skirt better but selfie poses wont work =.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can really be fun.. there are tons of inspirational photos on pinterest XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaa i think you're ensembles are really great~ It can really be a challenge sometimes, long skirts aren't the most staple in closets nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am actually only 4"11 nyahaha I just really like to dress more hobbit-like sometimes~

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahaaa i wish this was true! Thank you Nicole <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being a hobbit has a lot of advantages after all, hehe ;D
    ... but OK. I'm already 5"3 so I guess that's something else and I'm actually not that small but just surrounded by really tall people.
    My younger brother is like 6"1 or something OTL
    (I'm not that good with feet and inches, actually - so I hope I got this right)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh ! it so cool, i love your Outfits ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGG the first outfit is absolutely adorable! You look like a little kid~ hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes you made sense :D Hahahaha!
    The skirt is nice and you wear it well :D I've been seeing a lot of people wear below the knee skirts/dresses a lot but I can't pull it off haha

    ReplyDelete