Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monomania SS15


Been a huge fan of Monomania for years now and I can’t seem to get enough of their SS15! Their trend item for this season are wide pants which is visible all throughout their collection and I’m not one to complain~ Ehehe
Below are some of their styling that I especially liked. It is very close to what I’ve always wanted to achieve. But to be honest Monomania has always been faithful to their original aesthetic so it’s no surprise that I find myself even more in favor of them. I still wish they’d make more iPhone/Android cases tho cuz that’s all I can afford from their shop haha.


What do you think of Monomania? They used to be all the rage in the streets of Harajuku before but now is maintaining steady profile to their specific audiences (I may be wrong as this is just my observation from looking at various street snap websites). Would you wear some pieces I featured here? :3



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

14 comments:

  1. I think Monomania are generally still consistent with the stuff they sell, especially since it's sort of split into 2 styles with the yodare bear and unplugged ranges. To buy just a shirt is pretty pricey but their outers are worth shelling out for! Super warm and you can usually wear them multiple ways :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great brand! I've never heard of it until now but love the style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before, but I just fell in love with that long cardigan it's so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Monomania too but I'm always sad for their prices (with sales too ahahah)! This new collection is fabulous *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH YAPOOO your blog looks amazing!! So clean and crisp :) Anyway I'm totes digging this style too *3* It's everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking back I realized I preferred Yodare collection, but now Unplugged all the way haha~ You should share some pics with me if ever you decide to visit Monomania there in Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im glad you love it! They used to be like super famous before but now they just maintain low key ^_^ which is also nice coz it kinda gives off the underground and exclusive vibe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan too!! i have almost the same one, but mine's way shorter T^T

    ReplyDelete
  9. RIght?? I always stare at their collection from a distance haha! I agree these season's collection is really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. MIAAAAAA
    Thank you!! I actually just added widgets around, a sticky menu, and thats it. I wanted to add like a rotating banner or something but I realized I don't know what to put LOL.


    BTW, love your hair!!!! When are you leaving? I sends you my best wishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3
    Your blog has always looked so well done *claps* ;)


    I;M LEAVING TMR MORNING, I'm so nervous and currently packing hahaha thank you! <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo i've never heard of this brand before but some of those prices already make me cry lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the stuff at Unplugged improved over the years though! I used to drop by Monomania a lot last year but many stores here don't allow taking photos inside. I'll grab a quick snap for you next time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been so excited to visit their shop when I was in Tokyo but I didn't buy anything because it quite differs from my own style though I admire it so much because their stuff looks so great.
    I'm always excited to see their updates on IG and the pieces you picked now were one of my favorites, too :D

    ReplyDelete