Monday, March 16, 2015

What A girl Likes [LLSIF]


Hello hello~~
Once again I’m here to write about Love Live School Idol Festival because there was another event last March 5, and this time it’s no other than my waifu, Nico Yazawa. If you read my previous post about LLSIF, you probably know that there is nothing more I’ve been waiting for but this!

My excitement is really built up and there is nothing to do but go all out!
Nico is pretty popular so I wasn’t really keeping my expectations high, my goal was just to stay at Tier2 like last time. I’ve saved up lots of LoveCas for this event I managed to set aside 50! Even though I can do a 10+1 honor student scouting with that amount I controlled myself firmly.

On the first day of the event I was able to achieve the 1st SR card reward and my ranking was around 30th! I’m inside the Tier1 omg ;; but it didn’t come without a cost, on the first day alone I spent 30lovecas and fingers are twitching on their own LOL I was also playing on Expert mode all throughout cuz of bigger event points reward but it really crushed my performance self esteem since I can’t Full Combo any songs :/ (ok, just 1 song)
In any case, since I was on Tier1 already I decided to just maintain my spot there and in the end my efforts were fruitful!

I realized something when participating on events and aiming for a specific tier, like for example I play on events to win rewards, right? But if I'm competing for rankings it isn’t the case anymore. Even if I already accumulated all the rewards I would still spend real money for rankings even though tbh, for what? It’s not worth it anymore. But I’ve come so far.. I’m almost there… At the untouchable top! I stop playing for a while to rest only to come back and I'm behind rankings again, so I get anxious to be in front of everyone and grind without thinking that there is nothing more to gain in this. Just my pride not broken.. Greed has taken over me and I am now Gollum myself whispering “My Precioushhh” in my dark cave of a room at 3am. Which is disgusting. I should just channel all my energy and grind looking for a job instead, you feel me?

In any case this post is getting long, I bid my goodbye. If you play LLSIF then you should sign up to Schoolido.lu, it’s a social networking site for players where we can meet and chat, exchange infos and ofc show off our teams LOL

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

17 comments:

  1. I spent like 5 hearts just to reach the ~225,000 ranks (CRIES) on the JP but it was okay since I got one of the SR card rewards ;_; (and I reached 216k!! haha) at the end of the event ;_;

    lovelive is suffering q_q

    Did you ever spend your hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha omg you are obsessed! I'm still considering to redownload it but sigh my phone memory is shit.
    I love Nico as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as our efforts payoff we will do this again and again to ourselves lol.yeah i spent maybe 80 loveca's on this event :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am I am T^T I need professional help lol
    nico nico ni!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y E S haha never giving up!!!!!! haha
    ;o;!! omg well at least your efforts paid off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nico, she's gorgeous! ;o; I need to learn how to play the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicooo *^* she's my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's quite easy but looks handful at first.. But once you get used to the gameplay I'm sure you'll be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started playing at jp server now too.. I love how many songs are available at B side Expert ;;

    ReplyDelete
  10. RIGHT? ;_; (Though I do only play the side A expert songs haha) but I really enjoy how many extra songs Jp has ;o; (so I never touch my eng version anymore hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started playing this week and I feel so behind ; - ;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Taylor!! The game can be so overwhelming at the beginning! I know, cuz I'm starting a new account too on the jp server. So hold on tight~~~!!! It'll get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw thank you for your kind words! it really is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im looking forward to your future post about lovelive hahaha!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could play it again !!
    but my phone sucks, i wish had a cellphone
    that it never finish the memory lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. please let me know if you're back playing! I'd love to have you as my friend there! ^_^

    ReplyDelete