Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Halcyon


[Sponsored Post] Arrived pretty late for the colder weather but here is a coat and dress generously provided by Romwe! Was supposed to blog about these clothes much much sooner but I got sick ~.~ daijoubu daijoubu my body’s finally cooperating today; sleep paralysis aside lolol =.=;;


WHITE COLLARED BLACK DRESS
I was expecting the material to be thicker but this dress is only suited for summer. The fabric is really thin and since it doesn’t have any lining, you might want to wear something underneath unless you don’t mind your pantsu showing thru the dress.. My arms look flabby here but that's what happens when I'm in denial of being size M and insist on size S. Not that it’s a bad buy, I’m sure I’ll be able to wear it out more come summer season!


SINGLE BUTTON TWEED COAT
While I love the texture and length of this coat, the collar weirdly sits on my neck u_u also when I wore it outside for the first time the button fell off lol. So now it’s a no-button-coat! yay haha! Another funny thing is that it has fake pockets! Idk about you but if you’re shopping for coats, it would be given that it should have pockets so if you’re hands get cold you can hide em there. So yeah I feel somewhat cheated cuz the pockets are fake T.T lol




。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

34 comments:

  1. Omg, your hairstyle and makeup on pictures with collared dress!... I think I'm in love, lol.

    Is it your natural hair or just a wig?

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha wow that's a praise too high!!! Thank youuuu~
    It's my natural hair.. I actually messed up curling it ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with the whole outfit <3

    http://yoruli.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that dress. And your hair is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh your hair is so nice! I was going to cut my hair short but I cant style it OTL I can't even style long hair OTL The dress is so cute as well! I love the peter pan collar *V*

    Jessie @ bijou-heart: Newest Post~ Week in a Nutshell and Poems

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both items a lot *u* the dress is perfect on you, love this look! And you look fabulous with this hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that you feel better!! This dress is sooo cute >w<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better! The outfits are cute, I need a winter coat as well :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes! I feel so much better after sleeping for 12hrs straight hahaha! (my only option because we didnt have any pain killers at home)
    Thank you for your get well wishes :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehehehe im thinking of cutting my hair too. DIY!!!
    I'm pretty stuck on styling my hair cuz if I let it be it's really dead. like wrinkled burnt dead hair TuT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel cheated with fake pockets too! We should start a club called 'anti-fake-pockets' (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte van VanilessApr 23, 2015, 7:50:00 AM

    Perfect! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coat! Great pick :)

    http://lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. The white collared black dress is gorgeous on you, and the coat looks like it's okay for layers, but wheeeere did you get that amazingly beautiful necklace :3?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the texture look of the coat but it's a pity the pockets are fake ;o; The design of the dress is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the outfit you put together with the two pieces! *-* too bad the coat doesnt have pockets, i feel so disappointed by it when i try to put my hand in my pocket and then realise its just for decoration -___- i mean.. might as well make a pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah its a shame tbh. the texture's really warm and comfy ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Right? haha why so lazy to sew few more fabrics when it's done halfway anyway lolololol
    it doesn't make any sense XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. i dislike fake pocket so bad D:< i always found myself snuggling my hand inside my pocket so it'd be a huge issue if i don't have one. but the tweed coat looks so lovely! i like the length. and the dress omg. had my legs ain't covered in mosquito bites i'd definitely buy it rightaway. looks comfy!



    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh wow so beautyful outfit =) <3

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute coat..

    wanna follow?
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice clothes :D
    I LOVE your dress *^*
    Oh and I follow you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, YOU'RE IN UK!!! WHERE?! *-* <33333333

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow I love your style so much! Especially your hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so cute in the dress, and your hands definitely do not look flabby!!! *^*

    ReplyDelete
  26. id die for that tweed coat wthhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  27. The dress and the coat look amazing, though I get super mad about fake-pockets all the time. Why do you even do that!? Like... what are they winning from doing fake ones?
    Your outfit looks totally stunning btw.

    ReplyDelete