Thursday, April 9, 2015

Macabre Gadgets SS15


It took me a while but I am so glad to finally show you guys the latest drops of accessories Macabre Gadgets has sent me. This time they sent me four gloriou$ pieces //cries thanks for believing in my blogging capability lolol

If this is the first time you alight upon Macabre Gadgets, then here’s the introduction or visit my two previous blog posts about them here.

Macabre Gadgets is inspired by the infernal aesthetics of the dark side, which is inherent by the world view of mankind at all times, epochs and styles, from the early Middle Ages to progressive postmodernism.
The Macabre mood of jewels is embodied by cutting-edge and traditional jewelry execution techniques and materials: pressed coral, silver & gold inlaid precious & semi-precious stones, pearls and metals.
All gadgets are handmade.



The rings shown above are

I’d like to shed some more light on how Macabre Gadgets never fail to exceed their best every time they release new collection. Not just the product themselves but also their packaging. Opening your purchase is literally like unearthing a treasure chest. The experience alone is amazing.

The rings fit perfectly w/ my fingers this time around so I was able to take a lot of photos for this post. I also really really love Scale ring and I wish I could’ve got Aspis as well because they’re totally right up my alley. So to say this is my favorite piece! Nevertheless all of them has their own allurement. Black Pyramide has this distinguishing ‘scratches’ that makes the ring look raggedly forged possibly at the Mount Doom in Barad-dûr(?) WHO KNOWS.
All the same, let me end this post with last two selfies ♡!! Thank you for reading~

Get updates by following Macabre Gadget’s SNS accounts
F A C E B O O K , I N S T A G R A M , T U M B L R , T W I T T E R
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

32 comments:

  1. That's some birthday gift material (for me haha!) right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah could it be that your birthday is near? :O
    My birthday is around this month!!


    Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaah such cool jewelry pieces!! Sadly they cost too much for my student pockets T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all GORGEOUS *_* totally in love with them and your pics! You look amazing as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! They have this huge markdown sales usually where their costumers anticipate and take advantage of ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! It means a lot <33 My poses are getting repetitive though haha ;;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the jewelry looks fantastic! Too bad most jewelry don;t fit me because my finger and wrists etc are too small OTL BTW I adore your makeup *V* love how you did your eyeliner!, Would you consider doing a tutorial on your blog for it? :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are some sick jewelries omg. so badass. so solid. so good. the black pyramid is so tempting /makes grabby hands


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're the only girl I've seen who can rock this type of jewelry but still look cute at the same time! (^^)v

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rings are so pretty! Sadly I don't wear rings or bracelets often because I'm always doing artwork with my hands so they get in the way > < But I love the designs of these~

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have stubby fingers actually haha when i fit even slightly tight ring, the fats go up and it's hard to bend and grip stuff LOL


    Oh are you referring to the 2nd picture? I will try because I haven't made a tutorial for a long long time :o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Tannya <3 Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ewikaaaaa thank you for dropping by T^T it's been a while. Kisses to your baby <3 <3 <3


    and oh thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit some designs can really hinder w/ stuff. I mostly just wear rings when going out to eat or hang out.. Aside from that they stay here at home (I am also terrible w/ keeping them, I somehow manage to lose them so easily ~.~waah. given how expensive these are, im reluctant to wear them out lol)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yess please *tutorial* C: what eyeliner do you use? I mainly use gel and liquid but gel is easier to make a steady thick line :D Since I have monolids, the eyeliner tends to disappear QAQ ive tried double eyelid tapes but its so much work >.<

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! Swarovski ohrringe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, I get what you mean, I have some swarovski stones necklaces which I hardly wear out because I'm afraid like what if a stone fell off, how can I replace it > <

    ReplyDelete
  18. The packaging alone on these rings are amazing. The rings are so unique! They're like miniature pieces of artwork. I always misplace my jewelry though so I know it'll be bad for me to even think about purchasing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol thx for the spam comment i guess :)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. These rings are so beautiful ;w;. I like the Tokus and Cerasus rings the best. Definitely worth a check when there are sales! *poor student vibes*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the rings, the design it so cute and match for you!


    would you like to follow each other? If you follow me, please let me know.

    I will follow you back for sure. thank you so much! =D

    TOM AND TINS

    ReplyDelete
  22. I never heard of this brand before but their jewelry sure looks as if it was made for you. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't know this brand :o
    But their jewerly are so beautiful >w<
    You're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hai, these are indeed wearable artworks by their own right.
    And I totally understand how easy it is to misplace accessories haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm really glad you like them! Yes, their sales are too good to miss out on :3


    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aaaah thank you Minjung! Sure I'll follow your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahahaa waaaa im so honored by your compliment! I am not worthy!!!
    but thank you for thinking so ~.~


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Indeed, please check them out!
    And thank you!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I only know of this brand because of you! You suit them perfectly like as if they created these just for you :D
    I love the detailing of the two, no wonder they are not cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks yaptus ♥ I've missed reading your blogs! You've totally evolved from a colorful gyaru to a classy dark style! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete