Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Re:Main


[Sponsored Post]
Leather Backpack | Baseball Cap
DressLily drops this time~! They ship the items quickly but I didn’t like the way they packed both. Hmm I was hoping to receive the items in their best condition (as they should) but they were wrinkled and smashed against each other in unorganized manner! So I had to do something to regain their proper shapes.
I was excited to receive the leather backpack because I only have canvas tote bag with me and I need something that won’t fall off my hanger-like shoulders while commuting. Basing on the product picture and the price, I was expecting it to be really small type but I’m glad it can hold a lot more than it looks! :3 The material is decent for the price too so no complaints on that area.
I don’t wear caps (except for my OS overbite cap) but I needed something to maximize DressLily’s 20$ allowance they gave me, and I thought this monotone baseball cap was perfect haha! It has an adjustable strap so I don’t have any problems wearing this.


Even though they sponsored me I’d like to also note that they have a lot of negatives reviews online. And I’d like to give my opinion because I’ve experienced bad service from online shops before and I know the unpleasant feeling very well. It is traumatizing and I don’t want to bat an eye on issues like these. Being a blogger, my ethics and honesty to my readers are PARAMOUNT and priority XD
So dear DressLily, I think providing bloggers with clothes or products is just one way to reverse the negative reviews but the most effective way is to always improve customer service.
After all, the happiest customers are the best promoters and influencers! I hope DressLily will keep up and improve their good work.


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

34 comments:

  1. I love this!! And that jellyfish omg want *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your amazing sense of fashion! Btw, your shoes are absolutely magnificent!!! So in love with this look <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~K-pop Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always! <3 I've already heard about dresslily, thank you for your honest opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa you are too kind ~.~ thank you! The shoes are from Demonia ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so you've just convinced me to pick up a black backpack soon ;O Carrying a purse or shoulder bag has been very annoying and I've been needing something spacious. I ordered a red one from Yesstyle but apparently the pictures were deceiving because it was so small :(

    I love that knitted octopus hanging on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. black backpack is the best (lol biased XD)
    Oh, mind telling me which one you're talking about?
    I also want to buy a japanese school bag on yesstyle but I really haven't made up my mind yet. Being able to fit a lot of stuff inside is my priority..


    *u* thank you, I made it myself!! It's a jellyfish inspired by kuragehime ^////^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love the backpack! But I got a new leather backpack last december/january so I can't buy another bag >.< I was going to go for pink but then it wouldn't match a lot of clothings OTL

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love your outfit! Your bone necklace is my favorite piece!
    I also love the jellyfish! it is suuppeerrr CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you point out the flaw in their customer service. Some bloggers would not mention these kinds of stuff from their sponsors no matter how small or big the issue is. You've done a great job as an influencer. :) *throws black confetti at you*

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha black matches everything so I understand what you mean! :D are you happy with your backpack so far? :)
    Btw, i love your blog! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you Chanel!!! im flippin happy to see your lovelive badge!! I am a huge fan!!!! I'll follow your new blog so make sure to update it w/ lots of LoveLive hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHAHA Thaaaaankyouuuu! I just dont want to be that kind of blogger who turn a blind eye on obvious issues just for free stuff T^T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit and great review.
    The jellyfish is cute indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well said! :D I support honest bloggers ^^
    I have 'hanger shoulders' too so I totally get what you mean by that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ehehe Im glad my jellyfish is getting some recognition!!! thank you~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahah shoulder bags always drop off my shoulder it's annoying, specially in winter when parka fabrics are too silky =.= it can be an inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH EVERYTHING JUST EVERYTHING SO PERF, I hope this month is a good month for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am! I got a lot of compliments from using it in college ^-^ I'm thinking about getting leg garters but my friends are telling me no </3


    Thank you! I love your blog as well *V*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, I hope the same as well. All I want is more shopping and work for my birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. why not! I have a leg garter but I cant wear it out yet cuz its cold and i dont bare my thighs confidently haha so just for selfie purposes XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're welcome! I am so jelly of your badge it is super cute!!
    & OMG THANK YOU THAT MADE MY DAY OMGOMGOMG I will definitely post more LoveLive stuff on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the backpack. I personally don't like to wear caps like that so much but it certainly looks great on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need more snapbacks in my life, srsly. It's like this is the outfit I'm supposed to own *-* because I really need a new leather backpack! the one I'm using now it a vintage piece which seems like it will break anytime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My friends told me its not socially acceptable and bad things will happen so im like o^o they look super cute tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/info.html/pid.1035984930



    That's what I had bought last year! I really thought it was spacious, but my bad for not looking at the dimensions. It's just so small inside :( I didn't want to go too big either so I was afraid to purchase something that looked like a school bag. But your bag here looks perfect in size!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving the backpack and the outfit! <3 And I'm really thankful that you pointed out the flaws in their service! :3

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the backpack! and the pics :D so pretty. have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute outfit! I especially like the design of the cap.

    ReplyDelete
  29. the bag and the landscape like very much. ^^
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  30. The bag is gorgeous, where did you get the jellyfish chain thingy? :3

    http://royalcontagion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the look!! So cute and cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete