Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spellbind


I put up something together what seem like my bae, Nyeong.E, would wear. I’m still intrigued with her youthful style ;; Always keeping an eye on her store and ig updates! But I think what really captivates me is her puffy cheeks and cartoon-ish hair style haha. u_u I’m helplessly smitten!


S H O P T H E L O O K
PolkaDot shirt//Plaid skirt jumper//Milk bag//Canvas white sneakers
Some personal update tho: I have mumps! lolol so my face is currently swollen and throbbing as I’m typing this blogpost. I do have some clothes to review but w/ my face like this I guess it’ll have to wait till the swelling subsides.. I have moon face as it is hahah.



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

20 comments:

  1. whats her insta? shes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i am in love with that plaid jumpsuit skirt!! sold out though ;-; haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so cool! i love colors and combinations, you have perfect outfit combination!
    And thank you a lot for following me <3


    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit! *^* the cute hairstyles realise suits you :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha. I'm positive other shops still has them though XD XD
    sorry I didn't notice they were sold out T^T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is too good! That's why I just had to follow! :D
    Thank you for dropping by my humble blog ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything here is super cute including you gaaahhh <3 get well soon :(


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow! and oh my goodness, that milk bag is too cute!


    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! It's super cute! <3 <3 I totally wanna check out the design now :)

    http://www.opalandopal.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah im not the girl in the pic tho. but thank you for the getting well wish! I feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have v cute blog so I can't resist but to follow!! Thank you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eehh sorry T.T i really thought it was you huhu silly me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Again someone fashionable I haven't heard of...
    I hope you get well soon! Keep care

    ReplyDelete