Monday, May 11, 2015

At Old Street


I met up with bb Janine last Friday for some much needed catching up and physical human interaction (hue hue). Hermit crab that I am, going out with friends is counted as productive activity ok. We decided to check out this fancy cafe, Look Mum No Hands!, where bicycle and coffee merges into one sweet place. Now I'm not into bicycle sports but I'm definitely into Anime, specifically Yowamushi Pedal, so this is my chance ball to experience a little of it.


The decors are so cute but so random lmao. Those fluffy balls and ‘banderitas’ I really don’t get but ok as long as it’s pleasing to the eyes haha. I had to try their food somehow so I ordered their assorted salad which is actually great and iced cafe latte that’s pretty meh. We tried to take photos while inside the cafe but since there was lot of ppl and quite full it's a bit awkward and we ended up looking derp at best. Better not to share at all haha. Afterwards, we decided to go on a bit of window shopping at Oxford since there's a bus to take us there so it's very convenient ^_^
Me, Janine, and Dean ❤️❤️❤️ at Topshop! I love to take mirror shots at shops if I can get away with it haha.
Small but pretty side walk at Old Street. The weather was nice at first but it started to rain a little bit. There was also a market and University Of Arts London was also near there. I passed by and saw 3 fashionable ppl smoking cig at the entrance haha. It was magical for me already! Sigh!!

And finally, what I wore that day. I had so much fun ^__^ I'm more motivated to go for some exploring but it's wayyy enjoyable if with friends than alone.. Also, I cannot justify spending money if I'm alone ~.~ So yeah.. Thanks for reading!!
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

26 comments:

  1. baeeee <3 really like your outfit omg. those boots! you look super good! <3 and you finally got your milky case :D


    have a great week, yapo! the cafe's name is interesting o_o


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting that you're in London now
    I think the cool, London lifestyle suits you hehe



    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. This cafe is so nice. So much pops! :D

    www.thewander-soul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is so nice! It's fancy and really eye catching :)


    www.thewander-soul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this place~ too it has to be my stop joint whenever I'm nearby everyone their is soo friendly but you should also check out bricklanes coffee shop spots theirs soo many. :D Cereal killa has to be a very interesting one too. ive never been. from what i hear it sounds interesting as they sell different kinds oof cereals. I've only regularly go to the one which is near me the most and its Moo lol its very nice. recommended by meeee~ hehe


    Sindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aahh is that Deandro? He went to my high school. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say the outfit is pretty cool, and this load where so much pink is like me. =D <3

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. waa thank you, it's rather simple haha! have a great week ahead of you too Nyan nyan <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Sami, I wish I could go roam around more and visit museums tho! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the recs, Sindy! One day I'll drop by them all.. I didn't know there's such a thing as cafe hopping tbh haha it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahaha yes, it was my first time meeting him. very cool guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so cute ahh!
    When you take pictures do you use your phone only or a actual camera?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is probably the most unique and interesting cafe I have seen, so cool ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually use both haha. My camera is sort of wide angle so it's hard to get straight lines but has perfect quality.. then I also use my iphone all because my previous phone's camera is busted and im so happy to have a reliable phone camera again.. ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow such a unique cafe :D and i really like the name for it, so quirky haha! The salad looks so nice too, even I would eat it and i'm a really unhealthy person lmao

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please call me Sümi, Kasumi is only name my blog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, i love love love, the pictures, and your outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your outfit!!!! You're so cute!!!

    Btw it's a nice place and the decos are so kawaii and rdm!

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  19. sounds like social interaction from time to time isn't all that bad after all :)
    I hope you had a great day, the photos sure look like that and it really makes me want to go out and check out all corners of a city I haven't seen yet. There sure is a lot, just waiting to be discovered :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. This cafe is so unique! :3 And I love your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Props to you! I get so lazy when I bring my big camera (since it's so heavy). And when I take pictures on my phone it looks like poop so I post nothing. The struggles! But at least all your pics look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wish I had the chance to go to London *___*

    ReplyDelete