Thursday, May 7, 2015

Random Cute Smartphone Cases


I’m back on iOS right.. So are my old habits, like browsing the latest and kawaii-est of cases~ I particularly love silicone cases especially die-cut ones because they’re not really restricted on the shape of the phone. Plus they’re 3D! I’m always on the watch for the cutest ones out there. And where else to look but on Taobao! Haha. That place is like the fountain of everything cheap and achievable doki doki !

Mostly are for iPhones but if you’d click on the links it will redirect you to the shop page where as most, if not all, the sellers do have a dedicated page for Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc.

Chanel cigarette case. I want it so much~ prolly the only case here that will suit my monotone taste ;; but idk I don't really smoke so...

Batman case. LOL as you can see it's totally oblong shaped no trace of phone at all. Can be annoying when you're carrying it around, but I know hardcore batman fans that will still dig.

Hello Kitty Carousel. Not a huge fan of Hello Kitty and reds but I must say this one is soo cute and very well made case! All the little details are taken care beautifully.. I have fun staring at it tbh. haha

Little Twin Stars. On the other hand I'm a huge fan of LTS and this one is sooo clean and neat. The lines are wobbly but the colors compliment the dreamy vibe I loved about LTS!

Baby Bottle case. When it hits you that iPhones are as big as baby bottles nowadays!!! I think the humor on this one is too much and I'd probably want to get to know the person who will use this baby bottle as his/her case because it's funny and cute..

Gentleman Neko. I wuv it nyan nyan T^T it's so cute and almost cuddly!! Unlike actual neko plush this won't lose shape no matter how hard i squeeshhhh unless I bite but nyaha I don't think I'd go as far as biting it.


Assorted Sanrio cases. There are tons more options on the link! iPhones are rounded on the edges, so it's refreshing to see rectangular cases.. It just feels right for me. I love how Sony phones look so in a way it's like having a chance to have that shape.

Disney Tsum Tsum case. Available for Samsung smartphones too~ I didn't know tsum tsums are a thing tbh for me they are disney characters kawaii-fied or chibi version. But recently it seems that they're getting more charming than the original characters themselves. haha. Like this one! I wouldn't like it if it was a regular Mickey mouse.

Doraemon (and Shin chan) case. Tsum Tsum version!?!?! LMAO. But it's very jolly and colorful!!! The expressions are also totemo kawaii T.T If I buy this I might end up not using it tho..

Fujiya Milky case. The unpopular ones. I see a lot using the red Milky case but these are just as cute! I'm using the Matcha flavored myself and very pleased with the quality and fit on my phone.. The colors are gorgeous too, I think case-collecting is now a thing as well :3

What case do you use? Do you prefer switching case often or nah? Do you have a case you really really want in mind, regardless if it's for your phone or not? :D

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

51 comments:

  1. These are so awesome, but I think my 4s is too old ;_;
    At the moment I use one shaped like a chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These phone cases are all soo cute I especially love the Fujiya Milky case, I can't believe in comes in so many colours I've only seen the red one but these are cuter and so what better than the red one :D I loved the post~ xx hehe I might get my self the Fujiya Milky case now
    thankyou xx
    http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new iPhone cases with pressed flowers might interest you :D Not sure if you're into floral stuff, but I really think you'll fancy the cases with dead flowers on it :) Check them out when you get the time, bb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby bottle one made me laugh at first, but it's kinda cute! : 'D but I really shouldn't buy any more cases; it gets really addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh the little twin stars <3 I have an iphoone as well but I have the protective type where i can put my ID n metro cards in it too o: Ive been contemplating on switching my phone cases but if I do i fear that i might loose or forget to bring my ID card for campus OTL

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chanel one haha super cool!


    http://lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All dem cute phone cases! <3
    I sometimes want to get a new phone, only to be able to buy lots of nice phone cases haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these cases and I'm so jealous that most of them only came as iphone cases. The Samsung cases are always less cute :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also got a 2nd hand iphone 5, gladly there are still a lot of cases for it cuz identical to 5s ;;

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh will have to look that up XD withered plants are so metal tbh hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. agree! It's addicting <3
    I only have 2 now so hehe i still get to choose maybe up to 5 cases at least XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very practical!! I really wanted one w/ card holders on it and mirror (not the leather folder type cuz im a leftie). Plus I think it's very street style to have metro card on your phone :3c
    I think I've seen it on @warukatta's ig and i thought woaaa kakkoiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of the reasons I struggled to get back on iphone tbh hahaha ;;

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely cases! I can't imagine how big the phones must be with those chunkier cases though haha

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cases are so un. I just got a the Galaxy s6 so, there's not much out there for me to buy. ╥﹏╥

    hercely ☽ | hercely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ughh i use s5 and it's so sad seeing all the cute cases made only for iphone T-T

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love the Milky cases! The baby bottle one also seems pretty cool haha!


    www.lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just got an iphone 6 (finally) and was on the hunt for cases but I'm so glad you made this post because it fits like every single of my aesthetic points! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the milky one is such a craze here. i'm digging the white and green tea ones tho! you totally should get the chanel one! it totally fits your aesthetics! BUT THE GENTLEMAN NEKOS ARE SCREAMING FOR ME TO BUY THEM OMAGAH SO CUTE. but i need to change to iphone first hahah


    trivia: my nickname is nyan-nyan <3


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  20. omgggg the LTS case ><
    going to get it in my next taobao order <3 thank youuuu ♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I really just want them all T_T they are soo cute and nice and everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww those are all really cute (except i dont really like batman haha)
    iphones always have the best cases T-T sometimes i really want to just switch my android to ios just so i can have so many cute cases to choose from.
    there was a case i really wanted on etsy but it costed like $100, i'm trying to find the shop now but i can't seem to find it :( it was all handmade and really 3D

    ReplyDelete
  23. AHHH SO CUTE all of them!! the Chanel one is amazing, I don't smoke either but the case does say "smoking kills" so why not? :P


    I've never shopped on Taobao though, do you translate the page?

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many cute cases! I think my favourites have to be either the Hello Kitty one or Little Twin Stars...

    ReplyDelete
  25. To be honest, I don't use cases for my phone! lol. Firstly, the variety just sucks compared to iphone and secondly, even if I did have an iphone, I'm not sure if I'd buy a case for it. I think smartphones look good enough on their own....*o*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like your blog! The phone cases are cute. I actually came across it when I was researching Marimos! And now I own one ^_^ I am hoping to do a post soon.

    It would be great if we followed each other?

    swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww such cute phone cases *____*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahaha you can imagine my depression with my HTC phone!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Agree haha. Chunky cases has it own charms I guess? XD

    ReplyDelete
  30. I actually see a lot of cute samsung cases being made to the market as years go by. but I guess ppl has really wide range of taste when it comes to cases..

    ReplyDelete
  31. this is true :/ one of the reasons why i keep coming back to iPhone ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  32. omg i'd be happy to read a blog post about your iphone6! :D
    and you're welcome tbh im just glad you find this post useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Glad you like it! Show it to me if you buy :DD

    ReplyDelete
  34. yea i use chrome and it auto translates the page, but if I use the search I still type it in chinese so I can have mroe results.. I used to work for a Taobao shopping service ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  35. haha my boyfriend thinks the same! :D
    I love to use my phone 'bare' sometimes just for a change
    but im such a weakling against cute cases haha

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow I can't wait for your marimo post.
    Ok I will follow you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  37. PLS CALL ME NYAN NYAN XD idk man my fam have weird tendency to shorten and repeat their children's name haha

    ReplyDelete
  38. These phone-cases are super adorable (๑´ლ`๑)フフ♡
    This post really makes me want to get new ones as well (but I need to save up to buy half of Korea in summer, so... uhm no cases for me). I really like to look for cute cases too... but most of the time I don't buy them anyway, because I'm just too thrifty with myself. It's really a bothersome habit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm always changing phone cases, I switch from cute animal ones to just the sleek and classic transparent ones depending on my mood :P I've got my eyes on the Tsum Tsum and milky ones though - my love for them is unreal haha >.<


    But I really like your blog and you're so prettyyyy~ I followed ^^


    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really really want those Milky cases! I love these 3D cases but I never really knew where to look, haha. I need to upgrade my case TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  41. So cute case <3

    I love the baby bottle one, so funny and cute >w<

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  42. OH! Sweet thank you! I will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. me too~ always think hard before buying haha! and wow summer's around the corner, you must be excited to go to Korea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello Kelly, thanks for dropping by my humble blog!!! Followed back :3
    I am same, I change cases very often haha.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I got mine on eBay, tho I saw one at Depop for only 3 pounds :o
    AliExpress got tons too :D

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am but I'm also stressing out if I'll have enough money... pretty sure I can buy tons of cute cases over there anyway ;D

    ReplyDelete