Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SARAH THURSDAY


[Sponsored Post]
"The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.” - Kurt Vonnegut// As written on Sarah Thursday’s choker packaging.


Singapore based brand, Sarah Thursday, is a clothing shop featuring intricate illustrations by Sarah herself. Her designs are haunting, dark, experimental and strange. Definitely my cup of coffee. I can only be thankful and grateful for this opportunity! I got the Observe shirt and Blessings choker. It was hard to choose from all of her awesome designs to be honest. And as you can see, I felt like I received more. Everything is done meticulously; the gorgeous packaging, distinctive business card, and it also came with a free sticker! I'm just in awe!

Sarah Thursday is not only limited to clothing, they also offer other products such as phone cases, prints, journals, tote bags and a lot more. Check out the storenvy webshop.

BLESSINGS CHOKER. Very Vintage gore if you ask me~ I just love it even more. I'm also now interested where she's taking things from here. Her new designs are just as intriguing and captivating, so I look forward to it~! I'm not sure if I do the products any justice. There's too much passion put into these so I did my best to showcase them here..
And sorry if I bare my skin hohoho. I'm usually conservative person (???) but with all the strange winter and cold spring phenomena I feel like I'm reborn!! haha shedding my old skin!! Pls put up with me in these harsh times /gets slapped

Follow SARAH THURDAY on these accounts
F A C E B O O K | I N S T A G R A M | T U M B L R | S T O R E N V Y


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

17 comments:

  1. Really cute items! And you look so perfect in all of these pictures!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great shoes, those shoes I've never seen. really great. =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so much her creations and Instagram account! I hope I can buy something from her asap *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That choker suits you so well!
    Everything she's selling is so perfect, it makes me wish I was rich enough to buy everything haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace! <3

    Top is really cool too :3

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh everytime you post an outfit post I'm just in awe LOL! I love the hat, it looks like theres bones? sticking out o_O I own a choker, i tried wearing it thursday but took it off OTL.

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. That choker is amazing and it looks even more amazing when you have it on! All the prints on their site are mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tee kind of reminded me to 20th century boys omg. so cool! and you pull off choker really good. i do think choker is best wear with revealing tops though :D


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHH THIS IS SO YOU! Eveything looks amazing, I'm not one for darker pieces (I always look with jelly - I can't pull it off well), but that choker is just you!!! I would love to see the outfit for your last two pics *3* <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything is screaming buy me! cute shirt and lovin those cateye!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wah I love everything °^° Imo everything would look good on you!! even a potato </3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The outfit is perfect! Love how you paired it with the chocker ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH GOD~ I love the top & also the choker! They're totally my cup of tea! <3 <3 <3 Btw , you look so perfect! ;w; :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very dark and intriguing indeed! I actually really like the tshirt. I like how it points up like its saying 'look at me' xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your new t-shirt, and your gorgeous style in general
    You always look pretty perfect <3

    ReplyDelete