Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Touken Ranbu | 刀剣乱舞


Ok, here's another game I’ve been playing quite a lot recently.. Welcome to Sword Boy HELL, Touken Ranbu! It’s only been a week since I started and so far so good! I’d hate to drag you to this inferno but here goes. Haha

You are a Saniwa Sage who will travel back in time to fight evil thus altering the future to better. You have the power to breath life to inanimate objects, and what more better to turn into human but swords, right? So yep, basically you turn different kind of legendary swords into humans, making them fight for you.. AND THEY ARE HOT. No wonder I’m hooked.

This is a Japanese browser game, but you will notice that a lot of international players are still engaged playing, that’s because the controls and rules are simple and easy to understand. Like I say a lot of times, it’s only overwhelming at first but the game is repetitive, so you’ll be on your feet in no time!
One of the huge thrills in this game is it’s RNG (random number generator) which makes it entirely FREE TO PLAY. You never need to pay real currencies to go head to head with other users. And the rare swords, while rare, are not impossible to get :3

The game is fully voiced by famous voice actors in the anime industry so I think this a very well produced game. In a way it’s kind of Otome-ish to me simply because, erm, hot guys w/ dialogues to make you swoon. Their personalities are very well made too so it’s not hard to think of them as love interests hahaha.

My personal favorite is Nakigitsune, I really didn’t think of him much at first but he sort of grown on me, he rarely talks but damn that fox he has is annoying haha. Also, is the fox really alive, or is he voicing that puppet? cuz that’s too adorable!!!!! and kind of sad at the same time.. Waaaa~

I do hope it comes to mobile soon but at the same time, I feel refreshed to be playing the game on my laptop. Here are some useful links I depended on when I started playing:






。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

18 comments:

  1. it looks amazing T__T they're all so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to blog about this game too haha!!! I wanted to cosplay Midare >w< Nagikitsune is one of my favourites with Mikazuki and Izuminokami :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so kawaii guys!

    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know in the comment so that i can follow you back instantly :)

    Join my giveaway

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you told me about this game :D I looked into it once but I think I just got hella intimidated by the Japanese hahaha but you're right about the guys, they are superrrr hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaa where do you find all these games? ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, this is everywhere. XD
    Really... like even in the cosplay community there is so much touken ranbu at the moment.
    I wondered if I should play it too, but I wasn't sure if there are currently free servers available. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me know if you started playing! It's quite addicting but not the kind of game that's necessarily time consuming, you can set your pace and that's one of the reasons why i like it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started learning about this from someone I follow on twitter. hehe. Another interesting game is Ensemble Stars (ios and play store)


    Let me know if you started playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should! I would be so interested to read your opinion about this game. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just tip of the iceberg haha. Tons lot more hot swords to collect :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can understand ^_^ i wish they'd just use icons rather than japanese names for the navigation, it would be a lot easier~

    ReplyDelete
  12. The graphics do look awesome! However, I'm not sure if I'd be able to actually play it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do you find all these great games! Ah I also hope it comes to mobile soon. My laptop isn't great for any games :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I will. ^^ And that's indeed a good thing since time is so rare. q_q

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's actually the first time in a long that I feel the interest spiking up about such a game... not that I can allow myself to play anything like that right now (damn you, university) but still, it looks and sounds super cool and maybe I'll get the chance to try it someday xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also play it! Though not as often as I did earlier in the year xD I really love the art and seiyuu casting.

    ReplyDelete