Wednesday, June 17, 2015

From Here On


[Sponsored Post] Another long due review I have for Walktrendy~ It’s a Hong Kong based webstore but they also have facility in the US :3 Their vast choices of clothes are also affordable and up to trend! I think it’s worth a browse if you have time.. Anyway, they sent me a dress to review so here goes..

Two Tone Contrast Dress | WalkTrendy

I fell in love straight away when I saw this dress and I'am grateful that it’s within my reach w/o costing me anything T^T It just reminded me of Kohina Ichimatsu (from Gugure!Kokkuri-san), tho not exactly but you get the idea.. The dress came and it’s true to the stock photos! But alas! It’s not without a catch T^T The sleeve material is polyester and I couldn’t be more sad lmao.. It almost felt like the material used in umbrellas. Quite ridiculous plastic-y texture against my skin.. I know I’ve worn polyesters before but maybe they are more blended? This one was the worst. I’m sorry! I wish I paid more attention to details knowing how sensitive I am w/ fabrics and such.. I guess I just got too excited how the dress looks.


I’d like to apologize for the crappy photo quality, I myself am cringing while posting this on my cute cute blog (lol) one of the reason I can’t update properly is that I dropped my casio cam now it has some line dead pixels on it ~.~ I’m getting piled up w/ stuff to review and talk about so I refuse to delay my posts anymore.



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

15 comments:

  1. Omg this dress is just too cute! I am really sorry for your casio ;v; does it still works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the dress is too cute! suits you! feel bad about your casio. maybe take some time to pose out with natural lighting? i usually have the same crappy photo quality problem whenever i take pics indoor. my cellphone isn't the best of its league but natural lighting does magic.


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cute and perfect on you *_* so sad the material is not the best, I have the same "problem" with dresses ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so cute! Have you tried a tight undershirt with long sleeves under it? Such a shame the material isn't that nice. Will your casio be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmylens OhJinnaJun 18, 2015, 4:18:00 AM

    Great outfit! It really suits you. =D
    So pretty♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh damn you dropped your camera D: i hope you can get it fixed~
    The dress is so damn cute though, i would just endure the sleeves haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love your dress! The collar especially :D and omg i hope your warranty covers the drop :c

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress looks perfect on you! <3 Too bad the material is not the best tho ;;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still cute on you though the material might not be the best... Hope you get your camera fixed soon!! <3

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually I don't think the photos are that bad! Yeah, I can tell it's phone quality and taken indoors - but the dress looks cute & I love how you styled the whole look! So I'd say the photo quality is not that important as long as we receive the message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pity that you can't stand the fabric... but I don't really like that rain-coat feeling on my skin either, so I totally understand this.
    The dress looks really cool though and I hope you'll have better luck with the next one - we shouldn't be forced to give up our excitement for something, in worry we'll be disappointed later :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. still looks cute on you! maybe now you can sell it on depop :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dress! You look so pretty as always <3

    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete