Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hacked

Untitled
[Sponsor Post] Long due review post for Sheinside. I’m so sorry it took me only now to review this! But in return I can actually attest to the product’s quality since I’ve worn it several times already!
Ripped High Waist Jeans | Sheinside


I have a thing for anything that’s ripped or distressed when it comes to clothing. My previous wardrobes’ contains numerous DIY shredded shirts, jeans, etc… I love the punk-ish vibe it gives.. It’s one of the trends that never gets old in my book~ Thankfully I don’t have to DIY this time, because Sheinside generously gave me a really awesome ripped jeans.. Like, really ripped.
I’ve washed it few times now (washing machine) and the threads hold strongly and look more rugged, which I like~ Also a huge plus is that it’s high waist! I dunno bout you but high waist feels comfy to me more that low waist.. The fit hugs me really good and absolutely no complaint on this part. One thing I struggle with is with the zippers.. It’s gold (WHY GOLD) and kinda stubborn to zip up, but other than that I’m really happy with this jeans!


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

29 comments:

  1. omg the ripped jeans looks beautiful. i might get the same pair omg omg *-*


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get your love for ripped clothes, I especially love ripped jeans and ripped oversized sweaters <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It;s so cute *V* I love the edgyness it gives to an outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ripped jeans are so nice, but I could never pull it off >.< it's one of those things where you like it on other people but not yourself haha :P But I think this suits you really well Yapo ^__^


    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit! the thing with ripped jeans are all about how the threads look, and these look super awesome (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ripped jeans look!! But most stores dont sell high waisted ones! So lucky you got a pair :o !! arghhh and your shoes are giving me life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michellee CheungJun 12, 2015, 5:05:00 PM

    Your fashion is always on point! *^*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ripped jeans look awesomeeee. It's really hard to find a pair with nice rips and threading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these! :3 I totally need a pair~

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rips are perfect! If I were to fit into a pair of skinny jeans again, I'd totally go for this style haha. The outfit is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are awesome on you as always! You rock in them <3

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the distressed jeans they are a must have in my everyday life~<3 and I love your shoooes they are soo perf.! I really love the way you pair them together
    http://heeeysindy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is such a great outfit. I like it very. =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Kelly! I agree, there are some clothes that I really really like but I know I won't be able to wear confidently ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah I think so too, it's probably the reason why I'm not satisfied with my DIY ripped clothing, the shredded threads are not the same quality~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, this is the first time I saw a high waisted one too so I was like, I need to get it!! Thankfully it's sponsored waaaaa
    I feel bad for always giving critics on sponsored clothes lmao when if it wasn't for them I'd have like 0 new clothes XDD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an honor! I love how you dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Leann! Yeah, this is the first time I got something ripped jeans from a store, I usually do DIYs but I'm not satisfied ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg yasss I can feel this on youuuu <3 *u*
    And thank youu love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't have much shoes so tbh I pair these babies with everything I have haha. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They look pretty cool. Whenever I try to wear jeans that are ripped, I get tangled in the holes with my feet when I try to put them on and end up ruining them OTL

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've always wanted to wear a ripped skinny jeans tho it is not allowed in school lol. Why you look so good at it!!! :D


    Lou | wandersoul.co.vu

    ReplyDelete