Monday, June 8, 2015

Līnum


I’ve been obsessing over linen clothes since the start of Spring, again and again I tried to write a post about it to share its beauty and charm. But I’m not very good at explaining fabrics anyway. I just love the feel of them on my skin, the comfort they bestow upon the wearer and relaxed elegance. There are a lot of stores actually that dedicate their crafting artistry to Linen and that’s why I decided to show you some of my favorites.

。✧♡SHADES OF SILENCE♡。✧

。✧♡JILL.J♡。✧

。✧♡PAS DE CALAIS♡。✧

。✧♡MUKU♡。✧

。✧♡KNOCK KNOCK LINEN♡。✧

。✧♡FOG LINEN WORK♡。✧

。✧♡♡✧ 。
One could say this is a wish list of sorts and I truly truly would love them inside my still empty spring wardrobe. Though not all black, muted hues and colors are welcome to thrive as I continue to learn more about my personal style. I hope you find something to appreciate in this little post despite my long absence (not really that long..hohoho)
。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

23 comments:

  1. I love all the collections.
    Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh linen is all the YAAAASSS. trying to pile up my linen collection so thank you for all the collections! you look lovely too <3


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collections! I love all of them <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of the pieces look so comfortable! i doubt i'll be able to wear that in Texas heat though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the relaxed look of them! They do look like they'd be uber comfortable *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so perfect! can easily dress up or down. need more of this in my life haha, thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh i love linen hahaha and all the clothing items shown here look so good and I want to roll around in them *-* I especially like that little outerwear with the elbow patches, super adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. They fits you perfectly! And yes they are really comfortable. <3 It's casual yet you will never look sloppy in them! <3

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think things have something about him =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the inspirational photo! and gotta love linen in the summer, esp. when its hot
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah it's nice to find someone who shares the same love for linen ^_^ Good luck on your collection while I try to grow mine too~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahahaa I keep reading tweets about the heat there in Texas! Manila is in the same condition right now tbh. Sigh!! Stay hydrated love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One aspect I do love about them is that they remind me of a fairy tale like village in a fictional universe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im happy you find something worth your while here~ I am personally enticed by how versatile they can be.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elbow patches is such a cute touch isnt it! I love the detail as well..
    And I agreeeeee, the prices are not the most friendliest! It's good that H&M and the likes also release their own linen products every now and then :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I have more of them!! Btw I just opened my blog email to find your sweet message! aaaaaah! I wish I could've replied sooner. My apologies dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agree, Linen for spring and summer is just irresistible delight :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey dear no worries! You might be busy anyways! <3

    ReplyDelete