Thursday, July 2, 2015

DEPOP


Still on the topic about 2nd hands, might as well blog about this app that I didn’t know I needed until I tried it, Depop! It’s basically a buy and sell app, but hella good.. Especially if you’re like me who wants to get your hands on the best deals available..!! The interface is really smooth, I would say it’s like instagram but with buy button on the pictures/posts.. There are tons of instagram sellers out there and it’s super convenient that finally an app like this can cater to the mobile shopaholics..

..Literally shopping on my phone, oh what a time to be alive! XD

Another thing I really love about this just finding the most random stuff on sale ahaha! Like there are soooo many cheap deals too.. Here’s some screen shots of items I find so interesting!

The items are not necessarily 2nd hand but I tend to gravitate towards used stuff all the more when the seller just wanna get rid of the item and sells it for such cheap price.. I got black linen trousers for only 3pounds!!

It's really good! You don't know what you gonna find and for a really good deal.. Only thing to remember is, sellers are ordinary ppl.. Unlike shops they have day work and sometimes won't be able to ship your items right away, but w/ open communication everything should be smooth..
I also think that one of these days I'm gonna start selling some of my clothes and stuff, so if you decide to download depop give me a follow, @yaptus :)
Download DEPOP free at App Store & Google Play


。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

24 comments:

  1. I've yet to try this app but it looks like it sells some pretty cool stuff! Definitely will have to check it out :)


    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen depop everywhere lately, but the thing is I can only pay with Paypal so I'm not sure if they accept it :c

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. i downloaded depop some weeks ago but never take better look how many people there does worldwide shipping (i just don't believe in finland there is so many users). :/
    but you indeed did nice finds. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they have paypal as their payment option :D it's really convenient even for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are lots of make up finds there, im sure you'll enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. let me just save up money and check this thing out then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is something I noticed as well, altho the app is international, it's in early stages in terms of popularity.. Im lucky here in uk there are tons of users already, so are in the US but I don't think I'll have the same impression if I'll use this app in Philippines..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this but have yet to buy anything - too scared that I'd spend too much! I mean the amount of stuff you can find on there is unreal >.<


    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I heard of it but had no clue what it was. The name just sounds familiar. I know there are other apps like Poshmark and stuff for fashion items, too. But I had a bad experience as the person never got to me. Apparently, she left the site and forgot to close shop! Luckily 100% money back guarantee beep beep~! I think there's plenty of things I could sell online but I always get lazy to invest the time thinking it won't sell haha. Maybe this is the way to do it, low investment stakes!


    xx www.sineadodessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a good find! actually i'm all for secondhand clothes. they just felt better idk xD


    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use depop too *_* it's amazing! I found so many amazing items for cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice app!
    agree!the layout made me almost got it as instagram lol!
    but..do they open internationally?really want to try sell some old clothes tho >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. depop is so cool though!! so many amazing items!
    in malaysia and singapore we normally use Carousell :-)


    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just recently heard about this app! i might check it out one day when i don't feel poor :L hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I should probably check this out someday, too...
    I feel like I really should clean out my closet and there might be pieces still worth a deal... who knows...
    A really interesting post, for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I...need to do this (get rid of clothes) soon ahaha thanks for recommending the app ;o;!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg im actually jealous? coz the results on searches prioritizes which country you are in.. Would love to see some amazing stuff from Japan XD Wish there's a way to change region!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I rly like your style and im so curious to see what stuff you might sell in the future. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lmaooo yeah it is dangerous to browse when you dont have money.. I remember my bank sending me statements because i kept buying and wasnt aware that I ran out of funds and paypal's kinda bustin them to have me pay oredi hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. What really ;o;
    It's too bad that you can't change the region!! ;o; I would like to see the other country's stuff too ;o;

    I'll post screenshots next time! 8D <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I actually started selling on there a month ago! I use Depop, Vinted, and Mercari and it's seriously the best thing haha. I'm trying not to scroll so much on Depop cause I end up spending my profit on other things :((( people tend to lowball you when you start selling though and others over price things thinking we're dumb and won't notice!

    I can't wait till you start selling though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I feel really flattered.
    Especially these days when I don't have time to even think about anything remotely related to fashion and feel especially unfashionable for that matter...
    Thank you ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow so cool things, I'm on wallapop that is a similar app but only for Spain I think

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yes it's super good isn't it? I've not used it yet but I know plenty of friends who do and they have been selling some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete