Friday, November 20, 2015

Etude House: Dear Darling Tint In Vampire Red


GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE!! I’ve generally ignored Etude House cosmetics when I was in Manila. I thought they’re very overhyped and invested more on packaging rather than the quality of their products. But when I came here in UK, my thirst for asian cosmetics is something that drove me insane..


I’ve bought a lot of lip tints from the local drug stores here but nothing really satisfied me in terms of shade and lasting consistency, so after much wasted £££ I decided to give up and come running home to Etude House.
What used to never exist in my make-up bag is now my most indispensable weapon.
This £3 lip tint is something I can’t leave the house without.


PROS:
♡Cheap
♡Buildable coverage
♡Long lasting
♡Pleasant smell
♡Doesn't bleed on my teeth!
CONS:
♡Drying
♡Hard to remove
♡Not the best quality


For something so cheap, this product easily outweighs its cons and is actually pretty decent.
So if you have Etude House near your place, please don’t take it for granted like I did! Haha~ Some of their products are produced for a limited time only.. That’s also something to keep in mind!






。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment