Sunday, January 17, 2016

Blah

I just really need to get this off my chest. Almost 2 months into my job, my view and feelings for it hasn’t changed at all. I keep denying it to myself but I really am not happy where I am at the moment career wise. Getting a permanent job is such massive improvement in my life but surprise, it doesn’t make me a happy person.
On the other hand I’ve never been more driven to find another job in fields that I know I’d enjoy.. But ugh it doesn’t mean I’d actually get another job that easily. Those chances are low if not impossible =.=;
Anyway I guess I’m also frustrated that I don’t have enough time to do things I enjoy because I’m always so mentally tired after every shift. I’m grumpy and moody that I can’t blog and update my instagram with quality uploads. I have sponsored stuff I need to get sorted out but I just really can’t find the time to take pictures. On my day off I’d like to take care of myself, catch up with people, play games and basically chill (I don’t even watch anime anymore, but to be fair, there’s nothing that’s keeping me on my toes at the moment).
I miss doing freelance. Being creative. Making contents. Meeting like-minded people. Keeping myself relevant with my interests. I have Adam though, it’s really a blessing to have someone as your happy place. I can still keep my shit together thanks to him.




。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment