Thursday, March 3, 2016

Keitai Update


Just a quick update that yay I upgraded phone! After using iPhone5 for 3 years I jumped to iPhone6s+ ahah. Despite numerous feedback about how iPhone plus is just way too big, for someone like me who have small hands, I’m actually easing well. Also managed to cross a lot of stuff from my wishlist that I can’t wait to show you guys.

I’m trying to see if I can blog more conveniently using the new phone, but I just refuse to host my images in blogspot tbh but we’ll see.

Aside from that I don’t think there’s much new to me.. I’m still not satisfied with my room but oh my days I spent a lot on this already that this will just have to do for now! As you can see from the pictures I also got some crystals! I think I’m hooked haha. They’re very pretty and make such good room deco, plus apparently it helps you with good vibes and positive energy (?? will have to do more research on that).

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment