Sunday, March 13, 2016

Room Update

💕
I’m really happy at how my room looks at the moment. I got the duvet set on Depop and I totally underestimated how much change it can bring to a room. So I think one of the lessons I learned is that if you spend a lot of time inside your room, invest in a good bedding materials as it really freshen up the space.

Adam rearranged the table’s position, it just made more sense to have it against the window instead of direct opposite our bed. It freed more space and suddenly it isn’t so cramped compared before. Also I do love that if take I mirror shots the plants will be included as well haha. If I’m going to be honest, a lot of consideration has been put to how picturesque the room should be. I don’t know. I’m just a really visual person.
💕
Pinterest played a huge role and it really helped me making decisions when buying stuff. Still, I think there’s a lot of room for improvement (pardon the pun). One of our neighbours threw their shelf away and we asked permission to adopt it, the thing is I really don’t have any use for a shelf aside from it being a TV table. I’m thinking of filling it with curious oddities (i.e. stuffed crow/raven) however that will of course cost me a fortune lol. So if you guys have any ideas or recommendation please just let me know!



。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment