Friday, April 22, 2016

Hanami | 桜

🌸🌳🌸One of my dreams has always been to witness cherry blossom trees blooming in all it’s glory! It partially came true when I went last Wednesday to Regent’s Park and went on a little stroll by myself ^_^ I honestly thought I won’t be able to make it as I was ill for a week or two and have gotten very lazy going out. But I’m glad I went out of my way and forced myself to central London only for this.

The trees are no longer in complete bloom, rather, they are now starting to wither. I will try again next year. Hopefully that time, I’m with friends, and we’re all going to have a picnic underneath the trees! Cause I feel like it’s the proper way to celebrate it. Haha.

For now have some selfies. I took a lot just because.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

。◕‿◕。 Instagram// Tumblr// Twitter// Facebook// 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment